On Turning 29

On Turning 29
Just my age.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Thoughts: Tarts and Schedules

I am one of those people that is schedule ridden. What I mean by this is the simple fact that I need a schedule to be happy. I am not one of those people that likes to be spontaneous and go with the flow. Fuck that noise! I really hate it when I am hanging with someone and I have to go with the flow. It's makes me feel anxious and nervous. I don't get why that is.

Maybe I am not spontaneous because I don't have a car and I don't drive which limits my freedom of doing things on the fly, but I have thought about this. Does having a car really stop me from doing things. I think it would have an opposite effect on my personality. I mean if I have a car and I have the freedom to leave for places 20 minutes earlier rather then an hour or two would make me more lazy. I would look at the clock and see that the movie or whatever begins in 20 minutes, and then I would be like fuck it, I am not going.

I have gotten arguments and even got dumped because I didn't have a car. Has this motivated me to get one, not really. I do not do well when it comes to threats and besides why should I do all that extra work and waste all that extra money for some shitty subpar, lame duck tart that thinks she is younger then she is and if she is reading this, well she knows who she is.

Anyhow, the only good thing about that tart was that she was into the whole keeping a schedule routine and not being all going with the flow. My girl after that was a little bit about going with the flow but she was militant about other things and I really enjoyed that.

I have stated that my ex, was mean, but mean girls are something of a special thing. What i dig about them is when they are mean they can be ugly and bitchy and all around crazy but when they are sweet they put in that crazy and angry energy in their loving and seductive ways. I could also mention the same energy they put into when they are in the mood to be all nasty, but that is for another day.

I can understand why a lot of women want the bad boy or the asshole. The asshole or in my case the bitch is bother infuriating and awesome. Something about their excessive ways makes life interesting.

Wow I started talking about schedules and now I am talking about bad girls and tarts, but whatever. It's a thoughts entry and it doesn't have to follow a particular subject. Tomorrow I may have a story if it pops up. Not too sure these days. My eyes be feeling a bit heavy and I am feeling a bit off.

No comments:

Post a Comment