On Turning 29

On Turning 29
Just my age.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Fucking Game Sucks!

The game sucks. The chase the persute, the fantasy, whatever it’s all bullshit. I call it bullshit, because regardless of what kind of game one has, it all comes down is chemistry. If one doesn’t have that initial chemistry, then nothing will happen. I am tired of all the little rules and regulations, that start once you pass that thresh hold of getting the phone number.

You see, I don’t really participate in all this game bullshit. My hardcore, almost getting married relationship of my thus far started like this:

One day, I was working at a job that I had about 5 years ago now. I saw this girl that looked familiar, and so I said hello to her. I didn’t think much of her, and the next day I saw her again, and we started talking about this, that and the other. The next day, I saw her again and this time, I decided to get her number, and we exchanged them. That night she called me and we had a great conversation for like an hour and half or so. It was like everything was perfect. We made perfect conversation, and the next day she saw me again at my work and then we went on our first date that evening and everything was cool for the first 3 years and then, you know the story.

See what happened there. No game, no waiting a certain amount of days, no horse shit. Just a simple case of 2 people who clicked and had chemistry and we just called each other when the time was right. I just wish I could figure out when a good time to call, without sounding too desperate.

I just wish there wasn't a game.. What is the fucking point?

No comments:

Post a Comment