On Turning 29

On Turning 29
Just my age.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lame Ducks

I am tired of the lame duck. What I mean by lame duck, is that I am tired of dating a certain type of woman who does seem to possess the same skill levels as myself. I am not talking about looks. Since I am not a really good looking person, I have no right to really bitch and moan about the ways girls, look and for the most part all of the women I have dated, I have been extremely attracted too. But for whatever reason, I have dated women who seem to have a hard time finding work and therefore keeping work and I am tired of that. I have worked the long 40 hour weeks and why can’t I find a partner who can do the same?

Sometimes, I think that maybe it’s because the type of women I attract are all lumped into the category of women who liked to be taken care of, but a lot of the women that I have been serious with have never really carried a real job. One of my ex’s, I actually had to get her work, it’s part time, but it is work nonetheless. With my current ex, she always wanted me to write her resumes or help her apply for work, but I guess the question I must ask, is this: “Are all these women incompetent, when it comes to working?’

I really hope that’s not the case. I mean I don’t think I date dumb women, but why can’t any of the women, I date find their own work? I just think since the way I look, I am destined to find women who need my power and smartness to help them out. I feel tired of having to carry women. I don’t mind helping girls, with gifts and cash and that part has never really bothered me, what bothers me is when girls are helpless when it comes to working.

I am not the smartest guy in the world, but I do know how to work and I think I need someone who is on equal ground.

Some of you might be thinking that I am being really funky and just being angry, but this sentiment has been brewing like this for many years. It seems ever since I graduated high school, which was 10 years ago now, I have dated and gone out with women who seem incapable of working. My current ex, the one whom I recently ended things is still in university so, she is kind of I guess excused from it, but she sure loves money, the gal, I almost married, I have no real idea what her excuse is or was. I mean she is 3 years older then I am and I had to get her work after something like 4 years, what’s up with that?

I am sorry if this is a snaky post, but it’s something I do not understand, why do I attract women like that? One answer could be, “Oh it’s because you only date Chinese or Asian women”, but that is not true, I have only been with Asian women for the last 7 years, before that I have dated Latinas and White women and they all seemed to have the same trouble.

I guess it’s my personality that attracts women like that. I do like being generous with money and gifts and when I have it and you are with me, I will treat you like a fucking princess, but at the same time it would be nice if one can have a partner on equal ground, in terms of work, but since I am a sucker for the same type of lady, I am probably doomed to be the breadwinner

No comments:

Post a Comment