On Turning 29

On Turning 29
Just my age.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Just a Quick Thought

One thing that has always bugged me about movie theaters, stadiums and any kind of venue. Why is the food so fucking expensive? I mean I know the reason is too make money, for the venue or the theater chain, but if the food is so fucking expensive why do people still fucking buy it? I mean all you need is a back pack and you can hit a liquor store or grocery store and you can save quite a bit of cash.

The thing I don't understand is why do people put up with it? I mean there are so many options out there. Hotdogs, watery sodas, overly expensive candy is just not fucking worth it. In South Korea for a movie ticket, popcorn and soda is less then $10. In the San Francisco movie tickets can be as much as fucking 13 and pop corn is like $6 and soda is like $4. Fucking ridiculous in my opinion.

People if we stop buying those over priced snack bar items them that will cause the prices to go down. I implore you, when watching a movie why even buy something to eat? It's noisy, disgusting and hurts everyone's wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment